Saturday, June 20, 2009

2 week Mary Kay Experiment

Hi! I'm Amy and I'm doing an experiment for my great friend Christy. She's an Independant Mary Kay sales Director and can sell those products like no other.


So, here's how it all started...Christy and I were relaxing by the pool yesterday and and she said "Amy, I noticed that you don't use any of my skincare products." In my mind all I can picture is Christy zoning in on the huge bump between my eyes and the many bumps on my chin. To tell you the truth, I have just been ignoring them. That's my way of believing no one else can see them like I do. She then asked my what I've been using to cleanse my face. My response was soap and water. Her rebuttal was you should really be thinking about your skin as your age. Ok, that was a point she didn't have to mention. And I'm thinking this could be the end of a great friendship. Was she saying that I had pimples and looked OLD? The nerve of her! Time for a heated battle! I thought she was my friend! Then, she said I have some product that will make you look and feel younger. Ha ha! That was her sales pitch. I always have to brace myself when we hang out cause I know at some point during our visitation Christy will try to sell me something. That's fine with me because that's why I love hanging out with her. It becomes a game to me to see if I can say no. I usually can't That's why she's a sales director! Well yesterday, wasn't any different.


Here's a little background...I have used the skincare products in the past and my face broke out all over! I just figured I was allergic. Christy told me that I was using the wrong product and needed to try the other version. Christy could sense my reluctance and turned on the charm. She said all I have to to is try it religiously for two weeks and I would see a noticeable difference.


Me being the competitor that I am, took her challenge and decided to blog about it. Stay tuned for the results.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! This is going to be great! Amy is my friend and I am so honored she is doing this Mary Kay Experiment! She knows I love her with or without Mary Kay! But this is as real as it gets!

    ReplyDelete