Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm back!

I'm happy to say that Mary Kay has been good to me this week. My face feels marvelous! I'm thinking it really doesn't take two weeks to notice a difference. I can't imagine what it's gonna look like when I'm finished with this experiment.

My favorite product from the Timewise line is the eye cream. Then, I would have to say it's the night time solution. I can't wait to use these products everyday, because they make my face feel happy. There is no other way to describe it.

Ladies, I know I don't have many followers...but you should call Christy or find another sales person and ask if you can get a two week trial. This is the only way you will truly see results.

Keep following...

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I love hearing about that Amy! MK is the best, isn't it?!?!

    ReplyDelete