Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 4

Well today has been a day. I've been participating in a Math workshop this week and tonight I have homework (UGH), so I'm gonna make this quick.

I'm liking the products more and more each day. My favorite product is the face wash. I like the fact that you don't need a lot to clean your face. This product will last a while. My face feels smooth and the blemishes are disappearing. I'm a little worried that I will get tired if the two times a day routine though. I must admit that my biggest downfall in this experiment will be my laziness. The agreement was to use it religiously and that means two times a day...so Christy, I'm sticking to the rules.:o)

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. WOW Amy! You are seeing results, aren't you! Okay, here's how I think of the skin care...whenever I am just soo tired, I think of using the skin care as a "mini spa" every night! Because it does feel very good! So just think of it that way and I know you can continue to use it 2 times daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I am so excited! You know you never skip brushing your teeth! Your skin is the same way, you must wash morning and night! WE all want healthy looking skin and we must take care of it so we will have healthy/smooth skin for a long...............time, because it is one of the largest organs and the one that people can see!!

    ReplyDelete