Monday, June 22, 2009

Day 3

Ok, I woke up this morning and noticed that all the old blemishes were gone, but I'm getting a new one. The good thing is that it is ONLY ONE!

I have to say that Christy asked me today if my face was slimy....and it isn't slimy just really clean and smooth. When your face is used to soap and water and now it actually gets a little moisture, I feels different. The texture of my skin is changing. I'm not feeling the rough dry patches and the oil control moisturizer is helping during these extremely hot days!

Things I like today:
Clean feeling face
Pores are noticeably smaller (that's because my face is clean ... huh Christy?)
Dry/rough patches are gone

Thing I have to get used to:
Following this routine morning and night...I'm lazy when it comes to that. I really struggle with remembering to go through the steps at night. I just want to wash and be finished.

I've been using Mary Kay make-up for years. I started wearing it way back in high school. I ventured off a few times with other brands, but I always come back to Mary Kay. I've been Christy's customer for a couple of years now and I think she is one of the best sales directors I've ever met. I trust her judgment with just about anything concerning my life and my choice of make-up colors. Now, I'm starting to believe that she was right about the Timewise products too! I still have 11 more days to go. Only time will tell if she was right and I was wrong.

Stay tuned!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, ya'll this is good news and can I just say thank you Lord for putting Amy in my life! What an AWESOME FRIEND and BLESSING! NOW back to Amy's beauty regiment! The Timewise Product for Combination/Oily skin is patented by Mary Kay exclusively! It is oil controling and may dry your skin out if you are not truly combination skin which means you are shiney and have breakout in the T-Zone and are dry and ichy around the outside edges of your face! I have very shinny, oily, prone to breakouts like acne if I run out of this product! I use to sell and buy what I thought was the best of the best! Mary Kay has changed my skin for the better and only time will tell when I go up in years how great this product really is! I am so proud of AMY! DO you know how many people in the world don't take the time to understand their skin and use a quality anti-ageing system to take care of their skin! Why just today I asked a lady if she had ever been offered a FREE Mary Kay Facials and she stuck her nose up at me telling me she only gets her facials done by a doctor! She was about our age and looked twice our age! SAD that people don't take the time to know people especially if they are nice! I didn't push back and just said thank you for your time! I sold over $4,000 retail sales last week and God knows I don't have to push! Life is too short! Thank you for being my friend and taking this challenge! I would still be as kind even if it wasn't working out for you! But I believe in this product and the company based on my experience! I am a skin care snob! I use to spend $500 every quarter for top quality skin care in the department stores! BEING waited on by snobs and people who only wanted their commission! I am giving more away than ever before! Randy my hubby says I give the store away! THE point is everybody deserves a chance to try it before they buy it! Thank you AMY!

    ReplyDelete